Advancing Computer Science at University Of Advancing Technology aims to capture the fluid movement of software development and to advance the field further through the development of cutting edge research and applications. New algorithmic structures, code metaphors and programming languages are being developed to capture new architectures and paradigms in software development. Students in this Advancing Computer Science masters degree program learn the leading edge elements on which the new architectures and paradigms in software development are founded.
Curriculum for the advancing computer science masters degree is designed to flow with and even help propel the dynamic movement of software development. Graduates with this information technology degree stand ready to innovate and advance the field further by developing cutting edge research and innovative applications that help shape the future.
- Options to meet YOUR needs
- Obtain skills individually or combine skills to earn a degree
- Learn real skills not just writing essays
- Innovation as an outcome – not a thesis
- Graduate curriculum = working on real world projects
- Live simulation
- Apply current work experience to class assignments
- Community and tech projects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Algorithms, Frameworks, and Design Patterns
- Software Development Paradigms
- Application Testing and Metrics
- Software Architecture
- Mobile Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 771 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- US citizen or eligible non-US citizen
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or completion of at least six (6) semesters of undergraduate coursework at the time of application
- Minimum 500-word essay
- Official college transcripts
- An academic resume (detailing your technology training, skills and life experiences)
International17500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8750 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National17500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8750 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.