The School Administration program offered by Northeastern State University is designed to prepare persons for positions in educational administration. Persons admitted to this program will have the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to administer elementary or secondary schools and other units of school administration such as departments of personnel, curriculum development, secondary education, elementary education, and federal programs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educational Research
- Fundamentals of Curriculum Development
- Advanced Educational Measurements
- Cognitive Learning Styles
- Instructional Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 515 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Three (3) sealed letters of recommendation and required informational materials.
- A statement of your specific immediate and long term career objectives and how master’s degree in the program will help you achieve your objectives. (The statement is to be between one and two pages, typed, double-spaced, 12 point font with margins of 1 inch all around.)
- A copy of all college transcripts and teaching certificate.
- Completion of a minimum of 12 semester hours of education or psychology, or any combination of the two, in order to take courses in professional education for graduate credit.
- Qualify for an Oklahoma teacher’s certificate/license.
- Meet with your assigned advisor and sign a Statement of Understanding.
International447 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 447 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National447 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 447 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State197 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 197 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.