Students learn about current health care trends and issues and are provided with the opportunity to develop their leadership and communication skills. The Health Services Management program delivered by Eastern University is taught by expert faculty who are actively working in managerial roles in the areas they are teaching.
- Develop global, contemporary understanding of the health care systems and health care issues.
- Complete a Field Research Project, which invites students to engage directly and address real-world healthcare problems.
- Ethically Sound: Formed from a Christian worldview, this MS not only teaches individuals how to become fiscally sound, but also ethically sound.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Management Communication
- World Health Issues
- Holistic Health Care for Culturally Diverse Populations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 425 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university. A GPA of 2.5 or above is preferred.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit the official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a computer-based score of at least 213, Internet-based score of 79 or official results of IELTS with a score of at least 6.5.
International765 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 765 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National765 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 765 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.