Choose a concentration in Leadership, Social Impact, Health Administration, Innovation and Design, or customize your own interdisciplinary concentration. The MBA in Management is offered at Eastern University.
- Social Impact
- Health Administration
- Innovation & Design
- Interdisciplinary (Customize your own track)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Accounting and Finance Prerequisite
- Global Perspectives of Management, Leadership, and Ethical Issues
- Data-Informed Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 722 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Application: Completed and signed
- Official transcript(s) from regionally accredited colleges or universities you attended. Submit the Request for Official College Transcript and Eastern University will request your transcript(s) on your behalf. Minimum GPA of 2.5 required.
- A curriculum vitae or resume indicating educational and work history, internships and leadership roles or experiences. Two references must be listed on the resume.
- Essay: In a 2-3 page essay, discuss your personal and professional goals and how an MBA from Eastern will help you to pursue them.
International765 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 765 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National765 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 765 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.