To provide educational mobility and preparation at the graduate level to qualified registered nurses. The Nursing program offered by Northeastern State University directly addresses the need for masters prepared nurses in the state and region that the University serves. The nursing faculty is committed to excellence in developing masters prepared nurses.
- Facilitate students’ mastery of knowledge and skills essential for professional nursing roles.
- Prepare masters level nurses who reflect increased competency with the cultures and communities served.
- Impact the current and future local, state, and regional needs for master’s prepared nurses.
- Prepare masters level nurses for further graduate and doctoral studies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Foundations for Nursing Practice
- Advanced Research & EBP for Health Care Professionals
- Cultural Perspectives: Regional & Global Implications
- Policy, Ethics, & Quality in Professional Nursing Practice
- Issues & Trends in Professional Nursing Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNursing View 256 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Online Application
- An earned bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Proof of citizenship for a U.S. citizen born outside of the United States and for a resident alien.
- $25 non-refundable Application Fee
- Official Transcript
- Bank Document
- Copy of Passport
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
International447 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 447 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National447 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 447 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State197 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 197 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.