Prepare to face the challenges of the highly diverse school-age population of the United States in the coming decades with this Multicultural Education program offered at Eastern University. Learn to lead with sensitivity to ethnic, gender, and racial diversity while integrating students from multicultural backgrounds into the classroom.
- Trauma-Informed: Helps students to integrate trauma-informed instruction and practices in their classroom
- Neuroscience: Enables students to determine how neuroscience impacts learning, behavior and cognition
- Sensitivity: Assists students to demonstrate sensitivity to ethnic, gender and racial diversity
- Leadership: Enables graduates to provide leadership in professional positions within the schools
- Professional Development: Encourages graduates to demonstrate evidence of a continuing commitment to further professional development for themselves and their colleagues
- Curriculum Development: Enables graduates to draw from multicultural materials to develop curricula for the schools
- Cultural Integration: Enable graduates to integrate students from multicultural backgrounds into the classroom by using the students' cultures in the teaching process
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Multicultural Education
- Urban Education
- Education in a Global Context
- Multicultural Literature and Curriculum
- Advanced Seminar in Multicultural Education
- School Law
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Research Design
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Eastern operates on rolling admissions. International students are encouraged to apply at least 90 days before the beginning of the program.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 119 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to apply to one of our MEd programs or PA Teaching Certification programs, please submit the following:
- Application: Completed and signed
- Current Resume or CV
- RN License (School Health programs only)
- Official Transcripts: Must be submitted from all colleges attended. Unofficial transcripts may be submitted initially for advising purposes. Submit the Request for Official College Transcript and Eastern University will request your transcript(s) on your behalf.
International19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 762 USD per credit during 14 months.
National19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 762 USD per credit during 14 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.