The program is designed for working professionals and may be completed in two years or less. The NSU MBA develops high-performance knowledge and skills that provide graduates with a competitive edge in the workplace.
The Business Administration program offered by Northeastern State University is a 36 semester hour program which integrates the functional areas of business with several areas of concentration. The program imposes a workload that requires a high degree of discipline and commitment on the part of the student, however the program allows flexibility in course selection. By combining the use of case studies, immersive learning, and interactive projects and lectures, the MBA program prepares decision makers of the highest caliber for the nation’s businesses, industries, academic institutions, and government.
- Accounting Clerk
- Administrative Service Manager
- Advertising Agency Coordinator
- Advertising Sales Agent
- Athletes Business Manager
- Bank and Branch Managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analysis for Decision Making
- Information Systems Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1310 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A transcript showing undergraduate degree completion
- A current resume showing all academic honors and work experience
- An approved application for graduate admission
- Online Application
- An earned bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Proof of citizenship for a U.S. citizen born outside of the United States and for a resident alien.
- $25 non-refundable Application Fee
- Official Transcript
- Bank Document
- Copy of Passport
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
International447 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 447 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National447 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 447 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State197 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 197 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.