Advance into a wide variety of careers through training in the application of research, innovative teaching technologies, and individualized practicum experiences with this Nursing (MSN) Nurse Educator program from Eastern University.
- Convenient Online Format: Fully online, part time program offered in 7-week sessions using a cohort model allows busy students to maintain employment.
- Personalized Practicum Experiences: Tailor your practicum to fit your career goals! Students complete 144 hours of guided practicum experiences in a variety of settings including healthcare, higher education, and community organizations.
- Expert Faculty: Our carefully chosen professors bring years of experience to the classroom, as well as a passion for devoting individualized attention to each student.
- Accredited, Carefully Designed Curriculum: Our program is accredited by the CCNE and our curriculum is based upon key knowledge areas and best practices.
- Foundations of Nursing Education
- Pathophysiology, Assessment, and Therapeutics
- Information, Technology, and Communication
- Population Health: Prevention, Promotion, and Policy
- Translating Research for Evidence-Informed Practice
- Foundations of Nursing Leadership
- Assessment and Evaluation Strategies in Nursing Education
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Nursing Health Sciences View 356 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Applicants must hold a B.S. in Nursing from a nursing program accredited by CCNE or ACEN.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0 preferred with particular importance placed on the last two years of the undergraduate record. An applicant with a lower GPA may be offered provisional acceptance for a period of one semester or term. (Note: Students are limited to six credits in this classification and financial aid is not available.)
- Must hold a current unrestricted RN license
- In addition to the general graduate admissions requirements, applicants may have to complete prerequisites before they are fully admitted to the MSN.
International11277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 762 USD per credit during 30 months.
National11277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 762 USD per credit during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.