The MA in Clinical Counseling - Trauma Studies at Eastern University trains masters-level graduates who can competently and ethically apply trauma-informed counseling skills to diverse traumatized populations in professional counseling and volunteer contexts.
DistinctivesPrepares students for licensure as professional counselors in Pennsylvania
- Curriculum meets the educational requirements for Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) in Pennsylvania
- Provides training that can be applied in a variety of clinical settings
- Unique integration of Christianity and Traumatology
- Faculty have specialized trauma training and experience within the field
- Diverse faculty and student body form close community for rich learning experiences
- Evening, on-campus, and hybrid/online courses offered, so students practice face-to-face skills needed for clinical encounters with clients
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Counseling Theory, Personality and Practice
- Group Dynamics and Counseling
- Marriage and Family Theory & Therapy
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 861 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- GPA 2.8 (3.0 preferred) with particular importance placed on the last two years of the undergraduate record. An applicant with a lower GPA is strongly advised to submit GRE or MAT scores to strengthen the application.
- Completion of two prerequisite undergraduate Behavioral Science courses (6 credits within the last 10 years - Grade C or above). CLEP exams will be accepted for Introduction to Psychology, Human Growth and Development, and/or Introduction to Sociology.
International743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.