The online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership degree program at Queens University of Charlotte requires the successful completion of 33 credit hours.
Each educational leadership course is designed to help you prepare for the challenges of school administration, from building a community to resolving disputes to mastering the finances that keep your school running. You will hone your personal leadership style, create a new career path and learn to meet challenges in any situation. Graduates are prepared for licensure as a K-12 principal in NC.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Building Community
- Leading Diversity
- Supervision to Improve Instruction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 877 other Masters in Education in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from regionally accredited institution
- Completed Graduate Admission Application
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary course work
- Written statement describing professional and personals goals
- Two letters of professional recommendation; one from principal showing proof of at least two years teaching or school counseling experience
- Connection to public, private or charter school to complete internship requirements
International433 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 433 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National433 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 433 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.