Our reputation is built on a healthy balance between theory and practice, and a culture that challenges assumptions, goes beyond the classroom and believes in business as a power for good.
So, if you’re looking for a way to accelerate your career, increase your business knowledge and leadership skills and maximise your board level awareness without stepping out of work, our flexible part-time programme could be just what you are looking for.
Please note that the residential weeks on this Master of Business Administration - Distance Learning (London) from the University of Warwick will be taught face-to-face, should there be any change to guidelines from the UK Government this will be reviewed and we will continue to align with Government/University policy.
Our career services are tailored to your individual needs and fully integrated into the programme, providing an excellent way to super charge your career, leadership skills and earning potential.
You will have weekly sessions allocated within your timetable dedicated to your career development ensuring you leave WBS feeling confident to make your next career move. You will also have access to unlimited one-to-one career coaching throughout the year.
- Operations Management
- Economics of the Business Environment
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Innovation and Creativity in Organisations
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Advantage
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 125 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- Academic record - You must have an upper second class honours at undergraduate level from a UK university or the equivalent from an overseas university. We also welcome applications from candidates who do not have the academic qualifications but are exceptional, with a proven ability to achieve.
- Experience - You must have at least four years’ post-graduation managerial work experience. We are seeking evidence of consistent progression including increased people management, budgetary and/or project management responsibilities.
International19950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19950 GBP per year during 24 months.
National19950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19950 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.