If most of these statements align with your background, career objectives, and personal goals, we encourage you to apply to the McColl School Organization Development program at Queens University of Charlotte.
- You have at least five years of full-time, professional work experience.
- You are in a role related to leadership development, managing change and resistance, culture transformation, employee engagement and motivation, teambuilding, conflict management, innovation and corporate creativity, strategic planning, organizational design, executive coaching, or consulting.
- You are interested in learning how to apply organization development theories and practices to facilitate change and improve performance and organization effectiveness.
- You would like to lead and support change at the individual, team, and organization level.
- You are seeking ongoing personal and professional development.
- You are committed to gaining self-awareness and understanding my impact on others.
- You would like to become a part of an active network of fellow Organizational Development professionals.
- You are prepared to be challenged by professors and peers, contribute in a meaningful way to classroom discussions, and devote the time necessary to be successful in a program.
- You are looking for a transformational learning experience that pushes me to be better and inspire change.
- Introduction to Organization Development
- Organizational Systems Change
- Introduction to Coaching Theories & Practice*
- Business Acumen
- Research Methods
- Interpersonal & Group Dynamics
- Leadership Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1503 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Complete Application
- Request Official Transcripts
- Submit Test Scores
- Submit $40 Application Fee
International1165 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1165 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1165 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1165 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.