This course provides the foundation for the Social Innovation and Sustainability Leadership Program. It creates a community of reflective learners that support each other in becoming effective social entrepreneurs and sustainability change agents. The Social Innovation and Sustainability Leadership program is offered at Edgewood College.
We introduce foundational leadership frameworks and tools such as Theory U, Emotional Intelligence and Diversity, Systems Thinking, Just Sustainabilities, Design Thinking, Collective Impact, Social Entrepreneurship, and several others. We visit with local, national, and global changemakers to learn how they are applying social innovation and sustainability leadership. The course also explores relationships among sustainability, economic development, and social equity. Students begin to explore and identify a social innovation project they wish to implement in SUST 651.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Ecological Sustainability and Social Innovation
- Social Innovation for Social and Economic Sustainability
- Urban Community-based Sustainable Development
- Innovative Leadership in Community Well-being
- Sustainability Leadership Capstone
- 17 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1938 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduate application (with $30 fee)
- Admission interview.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a college or university professor, supervisor, and/or professional colleague who can speak to your potential for success in the Social Innovation & Sustainability Leadership program. Follow this link for letter of recommendation guidelines.
International997 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 997 USD per credit during 17 months.
National997 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 997 USD per credit during 17 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.