Attending graduate school is one of the best investments you will ever make in yourself and your future. Completing your Master’s degree in Education - Professional Studies demonstrates your commitment to life-long learning and your dedication to the profession.
As a graduate student in the School of Education at Edgewood College you’ll join a unique community of learners and leaders. You’ll work with experienced faculty leaders who offer responsive and supportive advising and are dedicated to helping you meet your individual and professional goals.
There are four Professional Educator specializations:
- Generalist for students interested in non-licensure programs focusing on K-12 teaching and learning, or who are pursuing education-related professional goals in non-profit organizations or community agencies
- English as a Second Language (ESL)/Bilingual for student interested non-licensure ESL and Bilingual education programs
- K-12 Educational Leadership for students interested in non-licensure special education programs
- Cross-categorical Special Education for student interested in non-licensure special education programs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Professional Development
- English as a Second Language (ESL)/Bilingual Education
- K-12 Educational Leadership
- Cross-categorical Special Education
- Sustainability Leadership
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation View 3505 other Masters in Education in United States
- Provide evidence of a baccalaureate or more advanced degree from a United States regionally accredited or equivalent post-secondary institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale for regular admission status. The cumulative grade point average is computed on the highest degree held at the time of application to the Edgewood College graduate program.
- Complete and submit graduate application (including $30 fee)
- Request that official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate academic
- Provide two letters of recommendation
- Submit a written statement
International997 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 997 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National997 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 997 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.