You will learn all aspects of HR management, including compensation, benefits, training, organizational effectiveness, strategy, global HR, diversity and inclusion, financial skills, and HR analytics and technology.
Courses in the Master of Science in Human Resource Leadership program focus on the nine key areas of human resource competency specified by the national Society for Human Resource Management:
- Managing Organizational Conflicts
- Workforce Planning and Staffing
- Human Resource Development
- Compensation, Benefits and Security
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 102 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Online Application
- Application Fee $200
- Copy of current passport, including ID page, address page, and any pages with existing visas or entry stamps, and I-94 front/back if applicable.
- Please write an essay describing yourself, your past, present and future educational and professional goals. Essay must be at least 750 words and must be original.
- Copy of transcripts from an accredited U.S. institution with a 2.5 GPA or above, and a copy of your marksheets/transcripts as proof of completion of a bachelor's degree.
International590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!