Whether you are seeking a Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) Bilingual Education license or an ultimate Masters of Arts in Bilingual Education, we have a program that meets your needs. The Bilingual Education program is offered at Edgewood College.
About this program
To accommodate the busy schedules of working professionals, coursework in the Bilingual Licensing sequence is available in blended online formats as well as traditional settings.
To accommodate the busy schedules of working professionals, coursework in the Bilingual Licensing sequence is available in blended online formats as well as traditional settings. Face-to-face sessions are offered on evenings or Saturdays.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Language Acquisition in Content Areas
- Bilingual Curriculum Design & Assessment
- Paradigms in Bilingual/Bicultural Education
- Bilteracy Development (Spanish proficiency required)
- Language Analysis and Bilingualism
- Bilingual Field Mentoring
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3392 other Masters in Education in United States
- PRovide evidence of a baccalaureate or more advanced degree from a United States regionally accredited or equivalent postsecondary institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale for regular admission status.
- Complete and submit graduate application (including $30 fee)
- Request that official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate academic credits received
- Provide two letters of recommendation
- Submit a written statement
- Provide evidence of a WDPI initial educator, professional educator, or master educator license (or the equivalent).
- International students must contact Graduate and Professional Studies for additional admission requirements. Learn more.
International19200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.