Want to advance your career as an educator? Southern Wesleyan University’s online Master of Education in Classroom Leadership will provide you with the skills and strategies you need to grow professionally and earn a higher income.
As a Classroom Leadership student at Southern Wesleyan University, you will gain real, hands-on experience working directly with peers in a classroom setting and practicing the concepts you learn.
In addition to philosophical and psychological learning theories, students of SWU’s MEDCL program are taught advanced classroom management, curriculum development, instructional leadership and research practices that can be applied directly to the classroom.
Students enrolled at SWU will benefit from:
- 100% online degree program
- Earn your Teacher Leader Endorsement
- Earn another endorsement through elective coursework
- A dedicated, personal advisor
- Ability to apply real-world knowledge
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophy of Education
- Instructional Technologies
- Assessment and Data Analysis with Practicum
- Behavior and Classroom Management
- Foundations in Reading
- Introduction to Exceptional Learners
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 1037 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submission of a completed application
- $25 application fee
- Valid teaching certificate from the State of South Carolina or equivalent out-of-state certification.
- Current employment as a teacher such that the teacher’s classroom can serve as a “laboratory” for the completion of course requirements.
- Two recommendations from persons qualified to judge the applicant's moral character, professional expertise, and capacity for graduate-level work. One recommendation must be from School Administrator.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- GPA of 3.0 on all undergraduate course work or on the final 60 hours of undergraduate course work. (If less than 3.0, student must have satisfactory scores on the GRE and/or approval of the Graduate Admissions Committee.)
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
International9288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15480 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
National9288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15480 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.