As a M.Ed. in Administration and Supervision student, you will complete three practicum opportunities and an internship at their current school and gain a deeper understanding about topics which include educational leadership, school operations management, public and community relations, ethics and advanced educational research.
You might consider a M.Ed. in Administration and Supervision if you are currently a teacher with at least two years teaching experience, and you are comfortable with taking on leadership roles. Students successfully completing the program have the opportunity to become a school principal or a supervisor at the district level in South Carolina.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Ethics in Educational Leadership
- Organizational Development in Schools
- Educational Leadership for Curriculum and Instruction
- School Operations and Management with Practicum
- Cultivating a Positive School Climate
- Public and Community Relations
- Politics, Law and the Schools with Practicum
- Advanced Educational Research
- 23 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 877 other Masters in Education in United States
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- GPA of 2.7 or better on all undergraduate course work or on the final 60 hours of undergraduate course work
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
- Applicants for whom English is a second language, applicant must submit an official TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper test), 213 (computer test) or equivalent evidence of proficiency in English.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 425 USD per credit and a duration of 23 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 425 USD per credit and a duration of 23 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!