Southern Wesleyan University’s online Master's of Education in Administration and Supervision is designed for educators who plan to become principals or supervisors in South Carolina and leads to advanced certification and principal licensure. If you already have a master’s degree, program completion will qualify you for Masters plus 30 status with South Carolina.
The Education Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC) under the umbrella of CAEP (formerly NCATE) granted national recognition without conditions to Southern Wesleyan University’s MEDAS program.
Benefits of enrolling in SWU’s MEDAS program include:
- 100% online degree program
- Leads to advanced certification and principal licensure
- Granted national recognition without conditions by CAEP
- A dedicated, personal advisor
- Ability to apply real-world knowledge
More informationVisit official programme website
- Ethics in Educational Leadership
- Organizational Development in Schools
- Educational Leadership for Curriculum and Instruction
- School Operations and Management with Practicum
- Cultivating a Positive School Climate
- Public and Community Relations
- 23 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 914 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submission of a completed application
- $25 application fee
- Valid teaching certificate from the State of South Carolina
- Current employment with a minimum of two years experience as an administrator or teacher such that the teacher’s classroom can serve as a “laboratory” for the completion of course requirements.
- Two recommendations from persons qualified to judge the applicant's moral character, professional expertise, and capacity for graduate-level work. One recommendation must be from School Administrator.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- GPA of 3.0 on all undergraduate course work or on the final 60 hours of undergraduate course work. (If less than 3.0, student must have satisfactory scores on the GRE and/or approval of the Graduate Admissions Committee.)
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
International8749 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16770 USD for the full programme and a duration of 23 months.
National8749 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16770 USD for the full programme and a duration of 23 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.