Do you have a passion for leading teams and helping organizations grow? Southern Wesleyan University's (SWU) online Master's in Management and Leadership (MSML) will prepare you for a fulfilling career as a servant leader in corporate, healthcare, finance, government or nonprofit organizations.
This Management and Leadership program at the Southern Wesleyan University will provide you with the strategic planning, organizational development, information management and decision-making skills you need to lead teams and organizations effectively. Unlike many other Management and Leadership degrees, SWU’s online program is infused with Christ-centered strategies for handling the ethical and legal challenges faced by today’s organizational leaders.
If you want to earn an online degree from a university that listens to its students, and you are ready to find your passion and purpose in life, SWU is for you.
Students enrolled at SWU will benefit from:
100% online degree program
- Christian values at the center of every course
- Self-paced course work and flexible deadlines
- A dedicated, personal success coach
- Ability to apply real-world knowledge
- Open communication with classmates and professors
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership and Ethics
- Executive Economics
- Strategic Leadership
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 627 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submission of a completed application
- $25 application fee
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Experience in a healthcare setting of at least one year (healthcare administration concentration student only)
- GPA of 2.7 or better on all undergraduate coursework or on the final 60 hours of undergraduate coursework
- If GPA is less than 2.7 but better than 2.5, students may be granted conditional admission if approved by the Admission Committee
- If GPA is less than 2.5 and upon approval of the Admission Committee, students may take the GMAT and present a score of 450 or greater for consideration. Admission to the program is not guaranteed by taking the GMAT.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
International565 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 565 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National565 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 565 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.