An MBA in Healthcare Administration at the Southern Wesleyan University can equip you with skills for effective organizational leadership and data-based decision making that can be applied to actual healthcare management situations. Students need to be currently working within a healthcare setting, healthcare-related organization, or have prior healthcare experience.
This innovative concentration program was intentionally designed through a collaborative effort with a growing hospital that shares faith-based values and specifically created to meet the ever growing need for business-minded professionals in the healthcare industry through a relevant and practical curriculum.
Additionally, you will understand Christian values, ethical issues, and the legal processes as they affect the healthcare environment. You will use technology and statistical techniques to analyze data for effective decision making and apply microeconomic principles, practices, applications, and techniques directly related to healthcare issues.
You will explore the dynamics of the current era of healthcare reform and the impacts on health information systems and quality and safety systems. You will apply transformational servant leadership and strategic intelligence to drive transformational organizational change. Consider taking your next steps with an MBA in Healthcare Administration.
Strong leadership skills are essential to the growth of successful organizations. The MBA in Healthcare Administration degree prepares you by honing your natural leadership skills for team leadership and senior management roles in these healthcare fields:
- Physician practices
- Home healthcare
- Nursing homes and elder care facilities
- Outpatient care centers
- Rehabilitation facilities
- Mental Health centers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership and Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Decision Making and Control
- Human Resources Management
- Advanced Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 344 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submission of a completed application
- $25 application fee
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Experience in a healthcare setting of at least one year (healthcare administration concentration student only)
- GPA of 2.7 or better on all undergraduate coursework or on the final 60 hours of undergraduate coursework
- If GPA is less than 2.7 but better than 2.5, students may be granted conditional admission if approved by the Admission Committee
- If GPA is less than 2.5 and upon approval of the Admission Committee, students may take the GMAT and present a score of 450 or greater for consideration. Admission to the program is not guaranteed by taking the GMAT.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
- Undergraduate coursework in statistics, accounting, and economics.
International10170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20340 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National10170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20340 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.