The Master of Business Administration degree at the Southern Wesleyan University focus is on the functional areas of business, including finance, marketing, production, and administration. It is a popular degree choice for individuals seeking to advance their business career and increase employment opportunities available. In some cases, the MBA is required for advancement into senior management positions.
As a student in the online MBA program, you will learn to apply theoretical concepts to actual management situations, use critical thinking and decision-making skills to solve organizational problems, and practice using writing and speaking skills that are essential for effective business presentations.
Additionally, you will understand Christian values, ethical issues, and the legal processes as they affect the business environment. You will use technology and statistical techniques to analyze data for effective decision making and apply microeconomic principles, practices, applications, and techniques directly related to business issues.
Customize your Online MBA
- SWU offers several career-focused MBA concentrations so you can customize your MBA experience and earn the specific skill sets you'll need to succeed in a modern business career.
- All MBA students must choose a concentration area. The SWU MBA degree online is designed to include a concentration, so it does not lengthen the program. Concentration area courses are taught at the beginning of the program and are offered each academic term as long as sufficient demand exists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership and Ethics
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- International Management
- Production and Operations Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 483 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submission of a completed application
- $25 application fee
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Experience in a healthcare setting of at least one year (healthcare administration concentration student only)
- GPA of 2.7 or better on all undergraduate coursework or on the final 60 hours of undergraduate coursework
- If GPA is less than 2.7 but better than 2.5, students may be granted conditional admission if approved by the Admission Committee
- If GPA is less than 2.5 and upon approval of the Admission Committee, students may take the GMAT and present a score of 450 or greater for consideration. Admission to the program is not guaranteed by taking the GMAT.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
- Undergraduate coursework in statistics, accounting, and economics.
International10170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20340 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National10170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20340 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.