Designed for working professionals, the Nursing - Business Administration program from Holy Names University will prepare nurses for a variety of executive and entrepreneurial positions.
- Innovative programming allows students to complete this joint program in only two years.
- The class schedule is built for working professionals: in-person classes are consolidated into a 4-day block, taught once a month. Students complete the rest of the coursework online.
- Faculty members have extensive professional experience and are passionate about helping their students succeed.
- The state-of-the-art Nursing Simulation Center provides students with hands-on training.
The MSN degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Accounting II and Managerial Accounting
- Theoretical Advanced Nursing
- Health Law & Ethics
- Role Transition of the Graduate Nurse
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 745 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A current unrestricted California RN license
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing with the completion of BSN
- Education (CCNE). Students who have earned an ADN, rather than a BSN, will need to complete the ADN to MSN bridge courses. These students are not eligible for the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner option.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or better and a GPA of 3.0 in prior baccalaureate level nursing courses (if any)
- Completed online graduate application
- Official transcripts for ALL formal college/university coursework previously completed.
- Written personal statement
- Two recommendations from previous professors or current or previous work supervisors (letter or completed recommendation form).
International31620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1054 USD per credit during 24 months.
National31620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1054 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Oakland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.