The MSN Nurse Administration degree from Holy Names University, will prepare you to lead a nursing team and implement standards of nursing practices and guidelines of care. If you are a leader and creative-thinker, this degree will help you innovate healthcare organizations.
The MSN Nurse Administration Program will prepare you to provide leadership to a team of nurses and advance patient care in a variety of healthcare environments.
The MSN degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Concepts and Theories of Nursing Management and Development
- Finance & Budgeting in Health Care
- Human Resource Management & Develop
- Organizational Theory
- Managing Healthcare Delivery
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Public Administration Nursing View 1328 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A current unrestricted California RN license
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing with the completion of BSN
- Education (CCNE). Students who have earned an ADN, rather than a BSN, will need to complete the ADN to MSN bridge courses. These students are not eligible for the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner option.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or better and a GPA of 3.0 in prior baccalaureate level nursing courses (if any)
- Completed online graduate application
- Official transcripts for ALL formal college/university coursework previously completed.
- Written personal statement
- Two recommendations from previous professors or current or previous work supervisors (letter or completed recommendation form).
International40052 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1054 USD per credit during 12 months.
National40052 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1054 USD per credit during 12 months.
Cost per Unit
Living costs for Oakland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.