Where an Nurse Educator degree from Holy Names University can take you
- The MSN Nurse Educator program will prepare you for a career in a variety of settings that offer nursing classes. You will find nurse educators working in both academic and health care settings.
Nurses completing this program will learn to:
- Create and implement nursing curricula
- Teach in an academic or professional setting
- Develop evaluations and tests
The MSN degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Theories Of Nursing
- Teaching Strategies
- Evaluation and Test Construction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Health Nursing View 1328 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A current unrestricted California RN license
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing with the completion of BSN
- Education (CCNE). Students who have earned an ADN, rather than a BSN, will need to complete the ADN to MSN bridge courses. These students are not eligible for the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner option.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or better and a GPA of 3.0 in prior baccalaureate level nursing courses (if any)
- Completed online graduate application
- Official transcripts for ALL formal college/university coursework previously completed.
- Written personal statement
- Two recommendations from previous professors or current or previous work supervisors (letter or completed recommendation form).
International37944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1054 USD per credit during 12 months.
National37944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1054 USD per credit during 12 months.
Cost per Unit
Living costs for Oakland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.