The Master of Science in International Management, Entrepreneurship and Finance from University of Bergamo is a two-year learning experience that approaches the dynamics of international management, entrepreneurship, and finance. This Master Degree trains students to develop hard and soft skills necessary to become successful managers, entrepreneurs, analysts and consultants.
IMEF offers an international environment, providing the opportunity for students to work with international colleagues, professors and managers: more than 20 professors of MAFIB come from primary international universities all over the world: United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, France and, of course, Italy.IMEF has strong relationships with Italian and Foreigns firms: each year, students participate in more than 55 internships all over the world (in the EU, in the USA, in Africa and Oceania).Thus, in line with the job market requirements, students will learn how to effectively work in multicultural economic, social and financial contexts.
Graduates are expected to successfully compete for jobs in firms, financial institutions, in consulting companies, in national and international corporates, or even start an entrepreneurial activity. 85% of graduates in MAFIB in English (from 2016 IMEF) finds a job within 12 months since the Master graduation,
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Change
- Management and Finance for International Marlets
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 8 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are an English level B2, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- For students holding an Italian bachelor degree in classes 18 or 33 (Economics and Business) it is required a minimum mark of 80/110 in the bachelor degree.
- For students holding an Italian bachelor degree in classes other than 18 or 33 it is required a minimum mark of 90/110 in the bachelor degree and a minimum of overall 60 cfu in one or more of the following areas: at least 18 cfu in Economics, Business and Management + Statistics, Mathematics, Law.
International400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 400 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 400 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- The first installment can range between 0,00 and 400,00 €
- The second installment is up to an amount of 430,00 €
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.