Antioch University’s Master of Business Administration features the mutual importance of people, planet, and profit in building and leading successful organizations and communities in the 21st century often referred to as the triple bottom line approach.
Antioch’s MBA is designed as a series of 7-week online courses taken one course at a time. It’s a demanding program – but work-life balance is important, and graduate school needs to fit into your life.
Hands-On & Online Curriculum
- Online does not mean isolated! Faculty are active practitioners in their field. They are engaged and present throughout the class. Video, audio, guest speakers, and other tools keep things vibrant and moving forward.
- Your classmates are just as intelligent, engaged, and purpose-driven as you are. You’ll love networking and learning from each other.
- Principles of Triple Bottom Line in Organizations
- Organizational Leadership and Change
- Human Resources Management
- Ethical and Legal Issues Facing Leaders
- Marketing and Communication Strategy
- Managerial Financial Analysis
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 599 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 33-credits. Earn your MBA in two years or less
- 100% online learning, 24/7 access to classwork and resource for convenience
- GMAT scores accepted but not required
International12510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 22 months.
National12510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.