Our Master of Accountancy program prepares you for the Uniform CPA Examination and meets the 150-hour academic requirement to become a CPA. Specifcally designed for working professionals, our program combines rigorous online coursework and traditional face-to-face classes. To ensure you’re ready for the licensure exam, we’re one of the few programs in the nation to incorporate a CPA Exam Review—into our curriculum, at no additional cost. And with our accelerated approach, you can complete the program in as few as 16 months
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Taxation
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- Accounting Research
- Accounting Capstone Project
- Data Analytics
- Ethics in Accounting
- Fraud Examination
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAccounting View 548 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For admission to graduate and doctorate programs, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- a completed graduate or doctorate application form;
- a personal statement of your expectations of a graduate or doctorate program (your personal and professional goals)
- an earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher educationas verified by an official transcript of all undergraduate work completed
- an earned graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher educationas verified by an official transcript of all graduate work completed *doctorate applicants only
- a résumé or CV of educational, professional, and work experience
International775 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 775 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National775 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 775 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.