More about this program
- Convenient — All M.S.N. courses from Cedarville University are offered in an online format.
- Flexible — Part-time and full-time completion options.
- Certification — Graduates of the Global Public Health Nursing area of focus meet the educational requirements for Advanced Public Health Nursing Certification by Portfolio through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Biblical Foundations of Advanced Nursing Practice
- Philosophy and Theology of Health, Healing, and Illness
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
International applicants do have a final deadline of May 1 for Fall Semester and November 1 for Spring Semester.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing View 1399 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Official master’s degree transcript(s) if applying for the stand alone certificate - NOTE: You must request these from your previous institutions
- Christian Leader Recommendation (You will provide an e-mail address on your application and we will send your recommender a linked form to be filled out)
- Professional Recommendation (You will provide an e-mail address on your application and we will send your recommender a linked form to be filled out)
International18690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 623 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 623 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.