- All M.S.N. courses from Cedarville University are offered in an online format. Four required on-campus experiences include a Clinical Orientation prior to starting the FNP clinical specialty courses and during each semester of the clinical specialty courses.
- Flexible — Part-time and full-time completion options.
- Certification and Licensure — Qualifies you to sit for the national certification American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) National Certification Board exam or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) exam and find employment as a Family Nurse Practitioner. If you reside outside of Ohio, and are considering the FNP area of focus, it is your responsibility to contact your state board of nursing to obtain licensure requirements and additional guidance before beginning the M.S.N. FNP program.
- Applied Scholarship in Practice for FNP
- Biblical Foundations of Advanced Nursing Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
International applicants do have a final deadline of May 1 for Fall Semester and November 1 for Spring Semester.
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Nursing View 208 other Masters in Family & Consumer Science in United States
- Official transcripts - NOTE: You must request these from your previous institutions (include graduate transcripts for any transfer credit you want considered)
- Christian Leader Recommendation (You will provide an e-mail address on your application and we will send your recommender a link to be filled out)
- Professional Recommendation (You will provide an e-mail address on your application and we will send your recommender a link to be filled out)
- Resume - in a PDF or Word document format
International18690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 623 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 623 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.