The degree is for Catholic school leaders and/or administrators who would like advanced preparation and for public school administrators beginning a career in Catholic Education. It provides additional training on the special role Catholic school administrators have for both academic and spiritual development of their faculty, staff and students. The program places distinct emphasis on the integration of faith and the American way of life.
- Christian Leadership
- Vision of the Second Vatican Council
- Catholic Education & Evangelization in the American Context
- Faith and Science
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 654 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
- Baccalaureate or advanced degree overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Application and $35 application fee
- 250-300 word essay on career goals and how the MA or Certificate will contribute to the development of these goals
- Official transcripts*
- Verification of teaching experience**
- Interview by Program Director
*Transcripts must be sent directly from college or university to UST Graduate Admissions to be considered official
**Verification will occur by the academic program during the interview process
International2496 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2496 USD per module and a duration of .
National2496 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2496 USD per module and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.