At Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Mindfulness-Based Transpersonal Counseling from Naropa University you will come to a greater understanding of yourself, the world, and how you can ease the path for others.
Graduates have gone on to become therapists in private practice, addiction counselors, mindfulness trainers, equine therapists, school counselors, grief counselors, and more.
Students at Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Mindfulness-Based Transpersonal Counseling from Naropa University will:
- demonstrate knowledge of core counseling curriculum.
- demonstrate proficiency in clinical counseling skills.
- demonstrate professional competence in counseling.
- demonstrate mindfulness skills in the context of counseling including present moment awareness, non-judgment and compassionate interest in details of physical sensations, emotions and thoughts.
- Social and Multicultural Foundations
- Human Growth and Development
- Psychology of Meditation I: Mindfulness Training
- Counseling & Helping Relationships
- The Mindful Counselor: Applying Mindfulness in the Therapeutic Contex
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Psychology View 1186 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit an Application
- Statement of Interest and Supplemental Essay
- Letters of Recommendation
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD per semester during 24 months.
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD per semester during 24 months.
Year 3 - $7,500 per semester.
Living costs for Boulder
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.