The Cameron MBA Advantage
- Accommodating to career professionals in a variety of areas including business, health care, industry, education, government, financial services and nonprofit organizations
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio assures small classes and individual attention
- Flexible options that fit your needs
- Evening Classes
- Saturday Classes
- Five-year combined BBA/MBA
- Nine concentrations
- Free Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Business Communications
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods in Business
- Fundamentals of Business Statistics
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Fundamentals of Microeconomics
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1296 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Letters of Recommendation
- Essay/Statement of Intent
- Official Verification of Employment
- Applicants who wish to include work experience in their applications must submit official verifications of employment from the company’s Human Resources department.
International3489 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3489 USD per module and a duration of .
National3489 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3489 USD per module and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.