Students in this program will:
- Develop technical skills related to business disciplines and practices
- Understand and navigate the political economy in domestic, bi-lateral, regional and global contexts
- Communicate successfully in written and oral form and effectively engage in cross-cultural communication
- Finish the program with a capstone class that serves as an international study program
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate MIB Elective
- Operations Management and Supply Chain
- Ethical and Legal Issues in International Business
- International Finance
- Independent Research
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1295 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
All applicants are required to submit an online application, official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work (if applicable), and a current copy of their resume. An application fee is also required at the time of application submission unless the applicant has attended a recruiting event hosted by the Cameron School of Business.
International3489 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3489 USD per module and a duration of .
National3489 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3489 USD per module and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.