Clinical Translation Management from The University of St. Thomas (UST) provides a robust understanding of the biotechnology industry as well as the business, marketing, and regulatory skills necessary for a career in this field.
Graduates with Clinical Translation Management from The University of St. Thomas (UST) will:
- learn how to turn basic discoveries from the laboratories to drugs, medical devices or clinical processes for use in the patient-care setting
- learn how to identify the qualities that make a biotechnology product or company likely to succeed in the endeavor to commercialize their product.
- Financial Accounting
- Healthcare Economics
- Marketing Principles
- Business Ethics
- Ethics in Translational Medicine
- Managerial Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for Cohort 5 are now being accepted and will be reviewed continuously.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Accounting Health Administration View 206 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- A graduate application form for Admission and Fellowships that includes a personal statement describing career goals (1 page max)
- $35 Application Fee (waived for open house attendees)
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Personal interviews required
- Work history verification from the applicant’s employer. The document should clearly state the title, dates of employment, and duties / responsibilities / accomplishments in the role
- Official Transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended
- GRE scores are optional. MCAT scores may be substituted in lieu of GRE test
- English Proficiency
International34890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34890 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National34890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34890 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.