To be successful in this field, you need a solid understanding of the biotechnology industry, as well as the business and regulatory savviness needed to assess a product’s commercial potential and navigate the path of clinical translation. It can be a highly regulated and capital-intensive process.
Specifically, our one-year, online program helps you:
- Integrate the fundamental concepts of science and business, and apply that knowledge to the biotech industry
- Evaluate and act on opportunities that arise in the biotech field
- Identify and address the critical issues facing biotech organizations
More informationVisit official programme website
- Clinical Translation Process
- Marketing & Management
- Financial Management
- Ethical & Regulatory Issues
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Biotechnology Linguistics View 626 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A graduate application form for Admission and Fellowships that includes a personal statement describing career goals (1 page max)
- $35 Application Fee (waived for open house attendees)
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Work history verification from the applicant’s employee, which should state the title, dates of employment, and duties / responsibilities / accomplishments in the role.
- Official Transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Official Scores (General Test only)
International35000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35000 USD for the full programme and a duration of .
National35000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35000 USD for the full programme and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.