At Leadership Studies from Vanguard University, integrating the best practices of real-world leadership with theology, culture, ethics, and spirituality, students engage in a learning community that develops critical thinking, collaborative participation, and the cultivation of long-standing networks.
- Leadership Studies at Vanguard University: Apply leadership theory, a theological framework, and critical thinking skills in order to creatively impact organizations and their environments.
- Intercultural Competence: Apply the intercultural and communication skills necessary to lead in partnership with people of other cultures and contexts.
- Ethical Decision-Making: Analyze and apply tools of ethical reasoning and decision making to ethical dilemmas in specific contexts of leadership, life, and ministry.
- Spirituality: Formulate and present a theological framework of spirituality in relation to character development and the soul care of leadership.
- History of Spirituality
- Spiritual Formation
- Spiritual Direction
- Team Development and Conflict Management
- Leadership and Global Issues
- Soul Care of Others
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications completed after the Deadline are considered on a space available basis.
DisciplinesLeadership View 513 other Masters in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- References: A form and letter must be submitted by both a pastoral and academic reference to complete your application.
- Personal Statement (3-5 pages): Write a detailed statement of purpose which describes your reasons, including vocational reasons, for pursuing a graduate degree in Religion at Vanguard. Also, describe how your Christian faith is related to your desire to pursue the Master of Arts in Leadership Studies.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae: Please provide a detailed resume or curriculum vitae listing all employment, experience, education, training, etc.
International10530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 585 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 585 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Costa Mesa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.