The Master of Arts in Education - Christian Education Leadership at Vanguard University is intended for the individual who wants to pursue career advancement in private education and/or administration. The focus is to integrate professional training in curriculum and Christian Education Leadership for a Master of Arts degree. This program includes 9 credits of graduate work from the Leadership Studies component of the M.A. Program in Religion. Students in this program will not be eligible for a California teaching credential.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Language and Culture in Context
- Foundations in Teaching for Multiple Subject
- Instructional Design & Subject Specific Pedagogy for Multiple Subject
- Cross-Cultural Studies for Educators
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Christian Studies View 145 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- References: Download the paper version of the Graduate Education Reference. Each applicant is required to secure three references as part of the application process. One of these should be from a professor with whom you took classes in your field of study; two others should be professional references.
- Personal Statement (250 words): Write a statement of purpose describing your reasons for applying to VU’s Graduate Program in Education. Discuss professional goals and aspirations, future plans as a result of furthering your education in this graduate program, the relationship between your professional goals and your Christian faith, and any additional information concerning your preparation for graduate study.
International16470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Costa Mesa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.