Education - Christian Education Leadership with Preliminary Credential from Vanguard University is intended for the individual who wants to combine a California Preliminary Multiple or Single Subject Credential with additional graduate training in Christian Leadership.
This program includes 9 credits of graduate work from the Leadership Studies component of the M.A. program in Religion.
- Spiritual Formation
- Team Building and Conflict Management
- Leadership and Global Issues
- Leadership and Character Development
- Theology and Theory of Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications completed after the Deadline are considered on a space available basis.
DisciplinesChristian Studies Educational Leadership View 367 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- References: Each applicant is required to secure three references as part of the application process. One of these should be from a professor with whom you took classes in your field of study; two others should be professional references.
- Personal Statement (250 words): Write a statement of purpose describing your reasons for applying to VU’s Graduate Program in Education. Discuss professional goals and aspirations, future plans as a result of furthering your education in this graduate program, the relationship between your professional goals and your Christian faith.
- CBEST Verification: Please present an original 3? X 4? transcript card (for credential applicants only).
International17030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 655 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 655 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Costa Mesa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.