The Master of Arts in Education - Curriculum and Instruction with Preliminary Credentialis at Vanguard University designed for students interested in pursuing a Preliminary Teaching Credential and applying their graduate course work toward the Master of Arts in Education degree. When candidates apply, they must declare their intentions to pursue the M.A. in Education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Issues in Education
- Introduction to Educational Research
- Curriculum Design and Teaching
- Assessment and Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 4075 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- References: Each applicant is required to secure three references as part of the application process. One of these should be from a professor with whom you took classes in your field of study; two others should be professional references.
- Personal Statement: Write a statement of purpose describing your reasons for applying to VU’s Graduate Program in Education. Discuss professional goals and aspirations, future plans as a result of furthering your education in this graduate program, the relationship between your professional goals and your Christian faith.
- CBEST Verification: Please present an original 3? X 4? transcript card (for credential applicants only).
International16470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Costa Mesa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.