Business Administration from Alverno College focuses on each student, and there is a curriculum developed with business leaders, and a distinctive outcome-focused approach.
The program was developed by Alverno's award-winning faculty and created for growth-oriented, high-potential women and men focused on becoming the next generation of business or organizational leaders.
Graduates with Busniness Administration from Alverno College will have opportunities to develop their managerial competence, leadership potential, and proficiency in:
- Strategic Analysis
- Global and Cultural Competence
- Ethical Managing and Leading
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrated Management
- Assess Self, Organization& Opertng Envr
- Bldg Processes, Relationships& Resource
- Leadership Through Innovation & Change
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1475 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Have three or more years of relevant work/professional experience. Relevant business experience includes increasing levels of responsibility; line, staff or project responsibility; managerial experience; interaction with management, departments/functions or external audiences outside own area of responsibility.
- An application for admission
- Official transcript from college or university attended (delivered in a sealed envelope or electronic PDF from the school) indicating bachelor degree conferred.
International18630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1035 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1035 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.