Increase your knowledge and understanding of the policies and regulations that govern each type of telecommunications service.
Prepare business leaders for managing the impacts of IT on businesses, individuals, and society.
The Information Technology program of the Alaska Pacific University is designed to educate business leaders on the technical, organizational, and financial implications of leading an IT organization. The EMBA-IT delivers a curriculum that supports a greater understanding how Information Technology can and should support an organization in reaching its objectives and mission while also serving its employees.
- Senior Manager, Business Development
- Director, IT Strategy Policy and Planning
- Senior Manager/Director Cyber Security
- Project Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Information Technology & Theory
- IT Project Management & Implementation
- Cyber Security & Data Privacy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) Cyber Security View 541 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official final transcript(s) from all institutions attended. Transcript(s) must display proof of bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A successful interview with a departmental admissions committee will be required
- 500-800 word essay outlining personal and professional goals as related to the EMBA program
- Submit two current letters of recommendation
- A minimum of 2 years appropriate managerial experience required; 5 years preferred; or concurrent enrollment in another APU MBA program
- Official score report for the Test of English as a Foreign Language
- A minimum of 2 years appropriate managerial experience required; 5 years preferred; or concurrent enrollment in another APU MBA program.
International15600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 USD per semester during 24 months.
National15600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Anchorage
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.