The Music Management program of Danube University Krems highlights current and evolving critical topics ranging from the digital market landscape, evolving copyright laws and industry practices, to how technology continuously affects society and music consumption. Business models are discussed from legacy perspectives while examining current affairs and looking ahead into the future.
- Music professionals of all fields in the music industry
- Musicians of any genre, as well as individuals intending to qualify for careers in the global music business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Music Management
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Music Markets
- Music and Law
- Music and Media
- Music: Aesthetics, Psychology, Sociology and History Survey
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Music View 35 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Registration and application for admission
- Annex admission fee
- Letter of intent (motivational letter)
- Europass CV
- A valid passport or personal ID card (original)
- Evidence of tertiary level education (certificate of award and transcript of records, notification). Foreign documents must be submitted together with the required notarial certifications and legalization.
- Evidence of general qualification for university entrance (baccalaureate, matriculation certificate, proof of suitability to study).
- Notifications, provided they do not have a digital official signature.
- Evidence that specific criteria for admission required in the respective curriculum are met (language skills, professional experience, training).
- Documents concerning name changes (marriage certificate), if applicable.
International4760 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11900 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA4760 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11900 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
Living costs for Krems
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.