Our Master’s Course takes a unique approach to museology in its most innovative trends especially at a European level. It is carried out under the auspices of the European Museum Academy Foundation (NL) which contributes with its experts and with teaching resources.
Articulated e-learning is the key point: online modules provide also students abroad with the opportunity to take part in this course under an attentive Tutorship.
Graduates from the Museology, New Media and Museum Communication programme from Università IULM - Milan will be ready to pursue careers in museums and heritage institutions, cultural organizations, and education agencies dealing with heritage issues, as well as people active in cultural communication in general.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The XXI century Museum
- The Museum Environment
- The Participatory Museum
- International cooperation for Museums
- Exhibition Planning
- Digital Interpretation
- Multimedia in Museums
- Museums and the Web
- Museums and Intangible Heritage
- Heritage Interpretation
- Lifelong Learning in Museums
- Art as a Factor of Social and Cultural Local Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Museum Studies Media Studies & Mass Media
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This Master Course is open to applicants holding a university degree (MA or PhD) or a BA accompanied by a documented experience in the field of museums and/or heritage.
- The Course is open also to applicants already working in this sector and willing to improve or update their knowledge thanks to the access to state-of-the art didactic contents.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2300 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA2300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2300 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.