During the Management programme at EMAS Business School, we will introduce you to the most important management tools and instruments giving you a head start on the labour market. No working experience is required!
The program gives an extra value - it is a Starter MBA. At the end of the course, you can continue studying at any of our MBA programs and acquire the most up-to-date management knowledge and skills to boost your career growth and get promoted to top positions. If you do, you will only have to pay the difference between the Master in Management (MIM, MM, MBM, MMgt) and an MBA of your choice. This is a remarkable opportunity to start doing an MBA in a fast track mode and, thus, make an impressive step forward in career development for those who can't study at an MBA or Executive MBA program right now. The option to continue studying at any of our MBA programs is valid for 3 years after graduation from the Master in Management.
EMAS exceptional expertise in Business Strategy and Strategic Management guarantees the excellence of EMAS graduates and their professional supremacy over the graduates of the schools without sufficient knowledge in these must-have areas of modern business.
Expert knowledge and a prestigious Master in Management diploma from Eurasian Management and Administration School (EMAS Business School) guarantee your career and income growth.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Strategic Management. Leadership And Staff Motivation. Strategic Thinking. Creating Personal Brand Of The Manager
- Strategic Marketing. Marketing Management
- Project Management
- Personal Performance. Time Management
- Financial Management. Budgeting. Management Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInnovation Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 7 other Masters in Innovation Management in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at EMAS Business School and/or in Russia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- First degree (Bachelor’s degree or High School / College Diploma with specialization in exceptional cases).
- Managerial / Working experience – NOT required!
- No GMAT required. English proficiency will be assessed during an Admission Personal Interview.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Part-time (blended): €5000 (installment period is up to 12 months)
- Online: €3900 (installment period is up to 12 months)
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.