The One-Year Master of Business Administration program offered by Greenville University provides a curriculum which prioritizes real-world experience. All faculty possess terminal degrees and career experience in the profession, and classwork will bring you into contact with current managers and organizational leaders. Hands-on learning methods and case studies invite reflection on practices encountered in real world circumstances, culminating in a capstone action research project.
The program’s faith-based approach takes its cues from Bob Briner, acclaimed author, sports broadcaster and namesake of Greenville University’s Briner School of Business. He believed faith in Christ holds relevant solutions for every business challenge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Organization Theory and Practice
- Values Based Leadership
- Human Resource Strategies
- Strategic Marketing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1475 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Online application
- Prerequisites: Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Economics
- GMAT 400
- Two letters of recommendation
- You will be asked to provide a deposit to secure your place at Greenville and this money will be applied to your fall semester tuition bill once you have arrived on campus. The deposit is payable by cash, check, credit card or money order.
- Submit the completed Certification of Finances form along sponsor’s information and Certified Bank statement in amount at/above tuition amount (this will be provided once we receive your application).
International19040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 476 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 476 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Greenville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.