What you'll study
The MA/MFA Actor and Performer Training from Rose Bruford College is a practice-based programme for those seeking intensive advanced training as actors and performers alongside rigorous academic study and performance research.
The programme focuses specifically on actor/performer training, theatre creation, performative writing, informed critical reflection and practice research. The uniqueness of the programme lies in the way it seeks to integrate traditional text-based conservatoire training and practices with the physical collaborative approach that has grown out of Eastern and Central Europe over the last 60 years.
The MA/MFA includes an expedition which offers a unique context for learning and ethnographic and cultural research.
- Module One: The Advanced Actor
- Module Two: Performative Writing/Vade Mecum
- Module Three: Expedition to Performance
- Module Four: Final Research Project
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- MFA: 240
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Theatre & Dance View 206 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Rose Bruford College and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants for Masters Programmes will be expected to have a good Honours Degree (usually a 2.1) in a related subject area. The College also encourages applications from those without formal qualifications who may be accepted on the basis of extensive professional experience.
International20000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 GBP per year during 13 months.
National16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 13 months.
- MFA UK & Republic of Ireland Students (240 credits): £25900
- MFA International Students (240 credits): £26800
Living costs for Sidcup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.