Nursing, MSN or FNP from Fresno Pacific University emphasis focuses on primary care across the lifespan with practicums that prepare you for this specialty. FNPs demonstrate a commitment to, and understanding of, the relevance of the family’s identified community in the delivery of family-centered care. As a Fresno Pacific MSN student, you’ll gain hands-on training with a wide range of complex and varied patients across family practice, women’s health, pediatrics, and primary care, equipping you for national FNP certification exams through either AANPCB or ANCC .
As a graduate of the program, with an FNP emphasis, you will be prepared for teaching, leadership, informatics and healthcare technologies, evidence-based clinical practice, as well as caring for individuals and families.
- Professional Foundation and Advanced Nursing Role Development
- Christian Values for Social Justice, Health Care Economics and Advocacy
- Nursing Curriculum, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
- Microteaching Practicum
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Advanced Patho-Physiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 805 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Application form
- $90 fee
- Official transcripts
- Reference form
- Statement of intent
- Resume or Curriculum vitae
- Personal interview
- Two letters of recommendation (one medical)
- BSN degree from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Active California registered nursing (RN) license
- Unencumbered California RN license
- Nursing experience (acute patient care) of one year preferred
- Completion of statistics, chemistry and an upper division writing requirement
International18105 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18105 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Fresno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.