In the School Counseling-School Psychology Dual Program of Fresno Pacific University you'll gain expertise in assessment and intervention, as well as the knowledge and skills to develop and implement comprehensive guidance and counseling programs. The third year of the program includes a 1,200-hour school psychology internship, along with master’s-level courses.
- Small class sizes
- Experienced and highly rated university faculty
- Blended schedule with courses in class and online
- Includes both academic classroom training and applied field experience
- Our grads are sought by top districts
Graduates are equipped with the necessary expertise in assessment and intervention, as well as the knowledge and skills to develop and implement comprehensive guidance and counseling programs as school counselors and school psychologists.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Comprehensive School Counseling and Guidance
- Academic Planning
- Career Planning
- Organizational Systems and Program Development
- Practicum in School Counseling
- Psychological Assessment and Prescription for Linguistically Diverse Students
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Educational Psychology View 899 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Application form and fee
- Interview with program director
- Impromptu writing sample
- Statement of intent*
- Three reference forms
- CBEST score of 100 (credential requirement)
- Official transcripts verifying BA/BS degree
- Valid California credential or Certificate of Clearance
- Verification of negative TB test (within last 12 months)
- Letter of explanation if GPA is under 3.00
International650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.