At School Counseling and School Psychology Dual Program from Fresno Pacific University you’ll gain expertise in assessment and intervention, as well as the knowledge and skills to develop and implement comprehensive guidance and counseling programs. The third year of the program includes a 1,200-hour school psychology internship, along with master’s-level courses.
Graduates are equipped with the necessary expertise in assessment and intervention, as well as the knowledge and skills to develop and implement comprehensive guidance and counseling programs as school counselors and school psychologists.
- Comprehensive School Counseling and Guidance
- Academic Planning
- Career Planning
- Organizational Systems and Program Development
- Practicum in School Counseling
- Psychological Assessment and Prescription for Linguistically Diverse Students
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Educational Psychology View 565 other Masters in School Counselling in United States
- Application form and fee
- Interview with program director
- Impromptu writing sample
- Statement of intent
- Three reference forms
- CBEST score of 100 (credential requirement)
- Official transcripts verifying BA/BS degree
- Valid California credential or Certificate of Clearance
- Verification of negative TB test (within last 12 months)
- Letter of explanation if GPA is under 3.00
International21390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 690 USD per credit during 36 months.
National21390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 690 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Bakersfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.