Concordia University Irvine’s program provides the opportunity for teachers to continue working while having the option between a 12-month or 24-month program, completing one or two courses at a time. The 30-unit program provides the opportunity for the educator to advance in pedagogical practice, curriculum development, and leadership skills.
The Curriculum and Instruction program at Concordia University Irvine requires a minimum of 30 units and can be completed in 12 or 24 months. MAEd coursework integrates research-based teaching and learning methods that align collaborative scholarship and best practice for educators to become experts in their field. Students who complete this degree are also eligible to take an accelerated path to earning a second MAEd in Educational Technology with only 5 additional courses.
Statement of Purpose
The School of Education prepares professional educators to demonstrate knowledge of theory and practice by making informed decisions leading to exemplary instruction for all learners.
- Instructional Leadership
- Curriculum Design and Assessment
- Educational Discourses: Change and Reform
- Coping with Stress and Violence in Today's Classroom
- School, Community and Diverse Family Structures
- Brain-Based Teaching and Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInstructional Design View 187 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
- Applicant must hold a valid bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution, or an international evaluation by a NACES-approved evaluation agency verifying the equivalent of a regionally accredited U.S. bachelor's degree or higher
- Cumulative GPA of 2.70 or better
- Application for Graduate Admission
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Financial Aid & Payment Options: determine how you plan to pay for the program: Financial Aid or Pay-As-You-Go
- Transcripts are required from your highest degree granting institution
- Basic Skills Requirement (e.g., CBEST), Verification of Experience and CA teaching credential or PPS credential
International18900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 630 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 630 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.