Candidates will investigate various frameworks and programs of curriculum design; explore methods of making instruction meaningful to all students; and evaluate diagnostic and assessment strategies and products for use in their school or workplace.
This program in Curriculum and Instruction at Saint Vincent College provides a strong research component allowing students to document need and propose change. Emphasis will be placed on developing instructional leaders who will be resources to their schools, districts and work sites in developing and implementing needed changes and improvements.
Professionals in education, business, health care or human services will develop the abilities necessary to assume leadership roles in stimulating, planning, managing and evaluating educational change. The program can be individualized to the candidates’ needs and candidates can earn their initial Pennsylvania teaching certification in the desired area while completing graduate courses.
- To provide an advanced and individualized program of study designed for school, business, health care and human services professionals.
- To provide opportunities for in-depth study and investigation of recent research, emergent knowledge and current trends and issues concerning educational policies, practices and regulations.
- To prepare professionals in education, business, health care and human services endeavors, to assume leadership roles in stimulation, planning, managing and evaluation educational change.
- Educational Leadership and Professional Development
- Statistics and Research Design
- Current Issues and Trends
- Curriculum and Systems Design
- Assessment and Diagnostics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 4051 other Masters in Education in United States
- Complete graduate application.
- Complete and Supplemental Application (under Tools section).
- Posses an earned bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. Official transcripts* must be submitted from each institution attended.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement of 500 words or less describing the applicant's experience and why he or she wishes to pursue this degree.
- TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT and 6.5 on the IELTS or higher is required for applicants.
- Any additional program specific requirements.
International13560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 678 USD per credit during 18 months.
National13560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 678 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Latrobe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.